Communicate to Captivate: Two Day Conference
Are you juggling multiple tasks, facing day-to-day challenges, all while doing your best to manage expectations of co-workers, managers and customers? How great would it be to have some practical tools and techniques to draw on, to help you cope, particularly when you need to make decisions and handle those ongoing challenges?
Well, after attending this conference, you will be better equipped to how to adapt your communication style, build rapport and trust with your colleagues and your customers. Dr. Doug Jernigan will walk you through your DISC profile and help you discover why people act, respond or react the way they do and what you can do about it!
- the key elements to connect more effectively with the people around you
- rapport building techniques to help build strong, long-lasting relationships with co-workers and customers
- what your own communication style is and recognize the communication styles of others
- how to adapt your communication style with others to improve understanding
- emotional intelligence and how it impacts your ability to manage yourself during stressful situations
- your personal DISC Profiles and debrief them with Dr. Doug Jernigan
- and much more!!
This Conference is ideal for; customer service and administrative staff, professionals and business owners, sales representatives, supervisors and managers.
Date: Thursday, June 20th and Friday, June 21st 2019
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Location: OfficeInc! 54 Cedar Pointe Drive, Unit 1207, Barrie ON L4N 5R7
Register at: www.cheetahfusion.com (just add to cart)
- Catered lunch, snacks and refreshments (please advise if you special dietary needs or food allergies)
- All pre-work materials and workshop handbook
- Free parking
Do you have questions about this training? Call us today at 705-302-3386 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org