Are you a highly motivated entrepreneur with a successful business? Have you been looking to join a Mastermind or Think Tank group to flesh out ideas and level-up your business?
There is a strong connection that happens when you are in a room or virtual meeting space, with other like-minded, driven business professionals, who share challenges, as well as best practices and ideas for overcoming those challenges. Who doesn’t love to hear a success story or learn how to overcome challenges?
How do these meetings work? Here’s what you can expect at Founders Forum:
- An intimate group of up to 8 business professionals.
- A structured, facilitated mastermind group complete with learning, brainstorming, personal growth and collaboration.
- The first half of the meeting is a learning segment hitting on relevant business topics.
- The second half of the meeting is dedicated to brainstorming ideas, sharing of best practices and solutions to challenges.
- A supportive environment which encourages focused, rich discussion for great results.
- Accountability to keep moving forward towards your vision and ideas.
Reserve your spot today and enjoy our special rate for virtual sessions $75+HST!!!
Date: Friday, April 9th, 2021 (meetings are the 2nd Friday of each month)
Time: 10:00 a.m. until 12:00 noon
Location: Zoom meeting (see registration link below)
Cost: $75.00+HST (includes your workshop handbook, emailed along with an invoice once your spot is reserved)
Register in advance for this meeting here.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.