Are you a driven entrepreneur with a successful business? Have you been looking to join a Think Tank group to flush out ideas and level-up your business?
There is something special that happens in a room, with other like-minded, driven business professionals, who share challenges, best practices and ideas for overcoming those challenges. Imagine having multiple minds working with you on your business and being not only a supporter, but referral partners as well!? Now that is priceless isn’t it!?
How do these meetings work? Here’s what you can expect at Founders Forum:
- An intimate group of up to 8 business professionals.
- A structured, facilitated mastermind group complete with learning and brainstorming.
- First half of the meeting is a learning segment hitting on relevant business topics.
- Second half of the meeting is dedicated to brainstorming ideas and solutions to challenges.
- A supportive environment which encourages focused, rich discussion for great results.
- Accountability to keep moving forward towards your vision and ideas.
We’re getting back to meeting in-person and we’re excited about that!
Date: November 18th (meetings are the third Friday of each month)
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Location: Sandbox Centre, 24 Maple Avenue, 2nd Floor, Barrie, ON L4M7W4
Cost: $125.00+HST (includes your workshop handbook once your spot is reserved)
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about our next session.