Leadership Excellence Conference
Lead. Empower. Action. Possibility.
We understand first hand, that it is not always easy to be in a leadership role. That said, the more tools and resources you have to draw on, the better, especially when it comes to making decisions and handling day-to-day challenges. After you attend this course, you will have a greater understanding of all the different individuals within your team, how to adapt your leadership style to every day challenges and be able to communicate more effectively with your staff.
- the key elements to empower and motivate your staff
- what it means to connect more effectively with the people around you
- using the coach-like approach and modeling strong leadership behaviours
- the Situational Leadership Model and how to adapt your own leadership style
- your personal DISC Profiles and debrief them with Dr. Doug Jernigan!
- how to increase productivity and see more profitability!
This Leadership Excellence Conference – ideal for Team Leaders, Business Owners, Supervisors and Managers
Date: Wednesday, May 1st, 2019
Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Location: OfficeInc! 54 Cedar Pointe Drive, Unit 1207, Barrie ON L4N 5R7
Cost: $199.00+HST (*Early Bird until March 1st, 2019 -price after March 1st is $249+HST)
Register at: www.cheetahfusion.com (just add to cart)
- Catered lunch, snacks and refreshments (please advise if you special dietary needs or food allergies)
- All pre-work materials and workshop handbook
- Free parking
Do you have questions about this training? Call us today at 705-302-3386 or email us at email@example.com